Saturday, July 27, 2013

30 in 30 before 30

As the end of my thirtieth year looms incredibly close, I reflect on some of the amazing things I’ve done. Things which would have been on my ‘Do-before-I-turn-thirty’ bucket list, had I ever written one. Things that have shaped me. Things that I’m proud of and things I could have done better. I’ve travelled extensively, including 3 months lone-starring it in a third-world country; 17 nations in total. I’ve lived overseas. I’ve done a menial job. I’ve used fake IDs and chopped off all my hair. I’ve met the man of dreams and had a baby. I’ve said ‘I love you’ and I’ve said ‘I’m sorry’. Blah blah blah.With only thirty days left on the clock until I’m hit over the head with the thirty branch, I’m taking on the challenges set my friends (thanks to a one-too-many-glasses-of-wine induced Facebook post, posing the question). Questionable motives aside, there are thirty things I have to do before I turn thirty. In thirty days. Easy.So what’s on this list? Without giving away the game, you can expect some outrageous escapades. such as eating fairy bread for dinner, watching a scary movie after dark and perhaps even a spot of white-girl-rapping. Seriously. Intriguing. Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment